- Define the mind as a process that regulates energy and information flow
- Expose the mind's resilience and flexibility
- Study the emergent human mind and how it can be best developed in the school setting
- Immerse yourself in interpersonal neurobiology (IPNB), a consilient, interdisciplinary, scientific framework
- Observe the mind across the lifespan, namely its growth and development
- Enjoy 3.5 hours of audio lectures, eligible for 3.5 CEs
- How long will I have access to the audio lectures?
You may listen to the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
- What is the best way to listen to the audio?
Stream the audio lectures on any computer, tablet, iPhone or Android-based device of your choice!
- How do I get my CE Hours? Who is eligible to receive CE Hours?
Once you have finished the course, please email the Mindsight Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the test. Upon verification that you have passed the program's CE test with a score of 80% or higher, your CE certificate will be emailed to you within ten business days. If you require CE credit on an urgent basis, please let us know. Courses offering CE credit are approved by the APA, BRN, CAMFT, and IMQ/CMA.
- May I earn CE Hours if I am located outside of California?
All CE accreditation information for Mindsight Institute courses can be found on our CE Credits page. If you are located outside of California, please contact your licensing board to see if they will honor CEs from the Mindsight Institute.
- How do I earn a Certificate of Completion?
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at email@example.com to request a test.