- Explore the nature of the mind and mental health
- View the mind as a self-organizing, emergent, embodied and relational process
- Understand the regulation of energy and information flow by the mind
- Familiarize yourself with interpersonal neurobiology (IPNB), a transdisciplinary, scientific framework
- Create new approaches to clinical assessment and intervention
- Highlight presence as the portal to integration
- Enjoy 10 hours of audio lectures by Dan, eligible for 10 CEs
- How long will I have access to the audio lectures?
You may listen to the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
- What is the best way to listen to the audio?
Stream the audio lectures on any computer, tablet, iPhone or Android-based device of your choice!
- How do I get my CE Hours? Who is eligible to receive CE Hours?
Once you have finished the course, please email Kristi Morelli at email@example.com to request the test. Upon verification that you have passed the program's CE test with a score of 80% or higher, your CE certificate will be emailed to you within ten business days. If you require CE credit on an urgent basis, please let us know. Courses offering CE credit are approved by the APA, BRN, CAMFT, and IMQ/CMA.
- May I earn CE Hours if I am located outside of California?
All CE accreditation information for Mindsight Institute courses can be found on our CE Credits page. If you are located outside of California, please contact your licensing board to see if they will honor CEs from the Mindsight Institute.
- How do I earn a Certificate of Completion?
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email Kristi Morelli at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a test.