Our All Access Pass grants you unlimited access to all of our online courses and can be purchased for $599 for a 6-month pass, or if you prefer, $999 for an annual pass. The pass includes more than 135 video lectures and 44 hours of audio lectures, resulting in a savings of more than 75% when compared to purchasing our courses individually.
As a bonus: You will automatically have access to any new courses added to our library during your access period.
Our All Access Pass includes all of our CE-eligible courses including:
• The Mindsight Approach to Well-Being: A Comprehensive Course in Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB) – Dan Siegel's signature 36-hour video and certificate course on the cross-disciplinary, scientific framework of IPNB and the Mindsight approach. Explore cutting-edge science and insight on the areas of the mind, brain, and relationships. (Value: $1,199 if purchased separately)
• Brainstorm Intensive: A Practical Understanding for Keeping the Adolescent Brain in Mind and Presence, Integration, and the Cultivation of Well-Being in Relationships and Family Systems – Two of our most popular courses that are only open for enrollment once a year to our community are being made available to our All Access Passholders. Gain a thorough understanding of adolescence as a whole and learn to cultivate presence to support important changes in neural structure that lead to integration, balance, happiness, and more rewarding relationships. (Value: $199 & $299, respectively, if purchased separately)
• Mindsight in Action: 10 Practical Applications and The Latest Neuroscience Applied: From Neuroplasticity to Neural Integration – The two-course series that explores the latest science underlying emotional and social intelligence and highlights why neural integration leads to well-being. Learn how mindsight, neurobiology and perception impact politics, culture and mass media, and understand the roles that insight, empathy and integration play in culture, relationships and experiences. (Value: $999 if purchased separately)
Our All Access Pass also includes our most popular general audience courses such as:
• All 16 issues of our Mindsight Digital Journal (Volumes 1-4) – An insightful media journal curated by Dan Siegel that sheds light on relevant implications of interpersonal neurobiology across multiple disciplines. (Value: $199 if purchased separately)
• The Child Development Mini-Package: The Whole-Brain Child, No-Drama Discipline and The Yes Brain – The three-course video series created by New York Times bestselling authors and parenting experts, Dan Siegel, M.D. and Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D., to guide parents, teachers, and therapists toward a better understanding of child development and the cultivation of resilience and well-being in our children. (Value: $117 if purchased separately)
- What is our All Access Pass? How is this different than an online course or package?
Our All Access Pass provides access to all of our online courses and packages for the length of time that your pass extends for -- either 6 months or one year -- from the date of purchase.
- How long will I have access to the courses?
For as long as your subscription is active, you may access the lectures as many times as you'd like.
- What is the best way to view the video courses and/or listen to the audio courses?
Stream the video/audio lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice.
- Who is eligible to recieve CE Hours? How do I get my CE Hours? Who is eligible to receive CE Hours? May I earn CE Hours if I am located outside of California?
Please visit the “CE Credit” tab for instructions and eligibility requirements.
- How do I earn a Certificate of Completion for a specific course?
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing any of our courses. Please email Kristi Morelli at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a test.