What does it really mean to awaken the mind—to be present, to be aware?
Join Dr. Dan Siegel in this 6-part (11 hour) video series, for a deep dive into the true essence and full experience of awareness. Based on his book of the same name, Dr. Siegel leads an in-depth look at the science that underlies meditation’s effectiveness.
Fully experience awareness through Dr. Siegel's Wheel of Awareness practice and learn how it can help you develop focused attention, open awareness, and kind intention. Research suggests that these three skills cultivate important aspects of our flourishing. Learn how integration serves as a practical bridge between the science of well-being and the experience of spiritual fulfillment through scientifically-inspired experiential exercises.
In this course, you’ll examine:
- The integration of science and spirituality
- How to develop a Wheel of Awareness practice and use it daily
- The nature of presence
- How mindfulness can help you grow a healthier brain, reduce stress, and feel more energized.
You will learn how to weave together inner subjective life, interpersonal relationships, and objective knowledge to illuminate meaning, connection, and equanimity in life.
- How long will I have access to the video lectures?
You may watch the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
- What is the best way to view the video?
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!
- How do I earn a Certificate of Completion?
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a test.